Scotch Whisky Tasting at Gaucho Tower Bridge
Tuesday 22 February, 6pm.
This fantastic, in-depth tasting will be held at the beautiful Gaucho Tower Bridge overlooking the river and will be held by Barcadi’s London Whisky Ambassador, India Blanch.
Guests will try six different prestigious Scotch whiskies and learn the history and production of each one. In-between, there will be intervals where guests will be served a variety of canapés, each complimenting a whisky palette (vegetarian options available).
- Royal Brackla Aged 12 Years
- Aberfeldy 18 Côte Rôtie
- Craigellachie Aged 17 Years
- Vintage Bottlers ‘Secret Series’ No.1
- Vintage Bottlers ‘Secret Series’ No.2
- Vintage Bottlers Isle of Arran Aged 24 Years
All details below for the exact location